Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs Dress Help!

Options
  • 16-05-2014 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

im heading into dublin in a week or two to have a look at debs dresses, any ideas of good shops that are not too expensive around the dublin city area ?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Question time! What's your price range? Is there a certain type of dress you like? Are you looking for a classic satin full length dress?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 WeeBekah

Hello :) I know this may seem a bit odd but try checking charity shops around the city. I managed to get mine in an SVP shop in the city centre for €10. They may have a few imperfections but nothing that is difficult to fix. On the plus side you save a lot of money while doing good for others and it is guaranteed that no one will have the same as you. Good luck :) And don't be afraid to have a good hunt through as there can be some gorgeous stuff in the city centre ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

There's a boutique in Debenhams (Definitely in The Square, not sure about other branches) I think it's called Quiz. They have some fabulous dresses that would be perfect for a debs and are all very reasonable priced.

Advertisement