Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two faces of January- Movie

Options
  • 16-05-2014 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm mad to see this movie but there doesn't seem to be anywhere outside of Dublin as showing it. Anyone know where I might be able to see it? Seems like some productions never make it this far, hope this isn't one of those. Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is that film out yet? I saw the trailer for it in the Odeon a few nights ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Hi guys, I'm mad to see this movie but there doesn't seem to be anywhere outside of Dublin as showing it. Anyone know where I might be able to see it? Seems like some productions never make it this far, hope this isn't one of those. Cheers.

I know for sure that it is showing in Cork because I am going to see it in Mahon Point tonight. I will be seeing it in the Omniplex, so maybe you could give their Limerick branch a call to see if there are plans to show the film in Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭witless_steve

Kess73 wrote: »
    I know for sure that it is showing in Cork because I am going to see it in Mahon Point tonight. I will be seeing it in the Omniplex, so maybe you could give their Limerick branch a call to see if there are plans to show the film in Limerick?

Cheers will give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Bing_IRL

EYE Cinema, Galway are also showing it

Advertisement