Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessories

Options
  • 16-05-2014 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

Anyone else find it very frustrating buying accessories, like to be able to see what I cam getting but so few are available in B&M stores to check out. For example am looking for a case/cover for a 625 but havent had much look.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

You could check out some of the gadget shops jim, I was able to get a rubberized cover for my Lumia 625 for €10, and they had those wallet type covers for €14. I didn't bother with them because the phone has gorilla glass already.

I haven't come across a wired music control headset connector yet though, the music control headset I use with my N8 doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

Czarcasm wrote: »
    You could check out some of the gadget shops jim, I was able to get a rubberized cover for my Lumia 625 for €10, and they had those wallet type covers for €14. I didn't bother with them because the phone has gorilla glass already.

I haven't come across a wired music control headset connector yet though, the music control headset I use with my N8 doesn't work.

what shop was that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

what shop was that?

Oh it was just one of the small gadget shops in Limerick City Jim, it wasn't a franchise operation anyway as far as I know.

Advertisement