Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC Irish exam help?

Options
  • 15-05-2014 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

im doing my junior cert in 3 weeks and im really confused about irish especially. i never did my pre exam because i was in hospital and im confused about everything.

in paper one:

i understand the listening and comprehension and the verb part but i have no idea what im going to do when it comes to the CEAPADÓIREACHT i would be most comfortable writing an essay in the exam instead of an incident unless it was one i was really sure of and i dont want to do the debate or last option. since i have no clue on what could come up for the essay what is the best essays to revise we have done one on a school tour and thats really it. any other suggestions?

in paper two:

Filíocht: for the studied poem answer i have learned off Reoiteog Mharfach we also did an tOzon but i never really learned it (we did more too but i lost the sheets) but if i was to learn off An tOzon do you think they would cover that section??

Prós: An tAdh (i was absent when they studied it) but plan to study it soon and i have learned Dioltas An Mhada Rua would they cover that section??
    and as for the letter we have done one on the gaeltacht and sport but some suggestions on more topics would be a help :) thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 needhelpquick

For poetry you could get away with an tozon as it deals with nature,views,environment etc..but pick another easy poem that deals with feelings ie subh milis deals with love,anger,regret, youth and the poem is only 4 lines long!

For essays I have no clue..I say the best way would be to go through exam papers and categorise rhe topics that come up ie. School topics, sport topics etc and learn vocabulary on them.

For Story again do two , an tadh for feeling ie youth,love,sadness etc and the dioltas an madra rua for nature and animals.

Btw the eachtra is way easier, just learn off the timpiste bothar and you can twist it to anything :)

Hope this helps

Advertisement