Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Immermat timer

Options
  • 15-05-2014 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there!

I recently moved to a new apartment and it has a Flash Immermat timer . I don't know how it is suposed to work but whenever I wanted hot water i would just put it on mode "Constant On" open the tap and voila. Today for some reason I didnt get any hot water anymore. Anyone know why?

How is the timer thing used?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 DeccyJ

Nothing obvious jumps to mind. Perhaps the element in the water cylinder has packed in, or maybe you've got some sort of an air lock or blockage in the plumbing. Do you have kids who might twist valve levers every which way out of curiosity? If it's been working fine all along I think it would be unlikely that an air lock would just develop.

Maybe you can help me with a question about the same timer. I just got one today and I'd like to know does it make even the slightest ticking sound when it's operating?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,985 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Very possibly element is fine & timer is burnt out. Believe it or not a lot of these timers should not be sited inside the hot press (some fitting instructions state this). I'm not sure if this is the manufacturers get out of jail free card or if it is genuine. They can the operating temperature can be too high in the hot press

Advertisement