Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

us ps3 game on eu ps3?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

it'll work fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

I have a load of US PS3 games on my PS3 Slim. My brother hasn't had any issues with American games on his PS3 Super Slim either.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,052 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The only region locked game is Persona 4 Arena.

The only other thing to note is that DLC for US games must be bought from the US store but that's just a case of setting up a US account and getting PSN points from playasia and ebay.

One thing to note about playasia is their post can take ages. Like 3-4 weeks. You just have to be patient, I order from them all the time. Hong Kong post is just incredibly slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    The only region locked game is Persona 4 Arena.

The only other thing to note is that DLC for US games must be bought from the US store but that's just a case of setting up a US account and getting PSN points from playasia and ebay.

One thing to note about playasia is their post can take ages. Like 3-4 weeks. You just have to be patient, I order from them all the time. Hong Kong post is just incredibly slow.

Alternatively, if I'm to understand your post proper, you can just get PSN points off Amazon US, who dispense the code on the purchase screen; I did it for the flash sale a few weeks ago.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,052 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Playasia do the same as well if you get the digital code. Might be cheaper on amazon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement