Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever order directly from Kanger?

Options
  • 15-05-2014 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

I have a protank mini 2 , looking to get better value and buy in bulk for the coils which can be 2 quid for 1, i'd much prefer to order direct from manufacturer, has anyone ever ordered these direct? any problems getting the coils?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I haven't ordered from them but if you're looking to cut costs you should look into recoiling your your old heads.

This can be easily done for a few cents and there are hundreds of vids on YT showing how to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Video

I haven't ordered from them but if you're looking to cut costs you should look into recoiling your your old heads.

This can be easily done for a few cents and there are hundreds of vids on YT showing how to do it.

Yeah i've been thinking about that recently but i don't know how it would turn out... is it easy? where's do you buy your kanthal wire and stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

It's very easy once you get the hang of it.Just start watching a few vids on YT.

I got my wire here

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1844.htm

Organic Cotton Balls from Tesco for wicking. I boiled mine for 10 mins,changed the water and boiled for another 10 mins get rid of the excess water and dry them overnight.

Make sure you get an Ohm reader or multi meter to read the resistance of your coils and away you go.

Advertisement