Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Might switch - recommend me a network & package please

Options
  • 15-05-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi

My current contract with VF is expired and I'm hacked off that the only free upgrade they will give me is my current phone (iPhone 4s) so started ringing around the various providers for the best deal available.
    My other gripe with VF is that if I do take offer of upgrade I have to switch package as my current plan is no longer available and surprise surprise ...... the closest new plan is more expensive.
    I'm a bit confused at this stace with all the scraps of paper lying about my desk but I think eMobile are offering me the best plan.....although I would still have to pay for the newer handsets there too (can get 4s, htc1 mini, nokia, blackberry and some sonys free. S5 would be €199)

Help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

If you're considering SIM Free, check out my thread.

If you're looking for a top of the range phone on a medium priced contract, you'll be paying a bit for the phone.
    Three are the best for data and whatnot (if you're covered) and Meteor are giving out some interesting deals, but the internet allowance is dire.

Advertisement