Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my VIP Photon working?

Options
  • 14-05-2014 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

ok, bought one of these today. Powered it up this evening for 3 hours read the directions etc and started using.... Click 5 times in 2 seconds to start it, which I did. Nothing much seems to be happening, very slight taste of something, I think. But no smoke or real flavour of anything. Do you guys think it's broken? Should a light go on or something? It cost me €45 in the Stephens green centre, not sure I got a receipt. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Is it a variable voltage battery?

If it is, make sure it's not a it's lowest voltage as the resistance on your atomizer may be quite high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Puzzle35

Thanks for the reply. It's charged alright but no smoke coming out of it at all. Slight taste of something but I could be imaging that. Should it light up or something..

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Berch

The light on the battery button should come on when pressed, if it does and yiu still get no "vape" from it the maybe the clearomiser is a dud, did you get a spare one with the kit? Try that one and if still no good take it back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Did you prime the clearo, and leave it to sit for 15 minutes? If you did, and still no hit from it, make sure the button on the battery is lighting white each time you press it to inhale.

If it's still not working, drop it back in with a receipt and the girls there should help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Puzzle35

Did you prime the clearo, and leave it to sit for 15 minutes? If you did, and still no hit from it, make sure the button on the battery is lighting white each time you press it to inhale.

If it's still not working, drop it back in with a receipt and the girls there should help you.

I wasnt Pressing the button when inhaling......... Silly me...... Thanks for the help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Lol,

Glad you got it working anyway :P

Advertisement