Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S2 battery replacement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

I find battery life an issue for the s2 as well though i'm running stock. I carry a second battery in my wallet, it just means i can hammer the phone and not worry. I got an anker battery, smaller capacity than the ones you linked and more expensive but no complaints about it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/1900mAh-Battery-Samsung-GT-I9100-EB-F1A2GBU-White/dp/B00567Y7A6

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭Alkers

The two ebay batteries you've linked more than likely are duds, I've bought two of them before and when you peel the stickers off they reveal that they're only actually 1200mah.

I have an Anker battery as linked above and the two batteries mentioned above, you can have them all for a tenner if you like, my S2 is kaput!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

if he doesnt take them id be interested in batteries!

Advertisement