Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rory gallagher festival 2014 camping

• 14-05-2014 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

hi. my first time to go there will be later this month. planning to camp. there is the official camp site and another one lake side in the town. both are a little expensive I think. but which one should we use. or is there any difference really.

is it possible to bring own drinks into the big top (I have tickets). and how much are drinks to buy in big top. I mean are they a normal price or inflated.

any advice you may have would be great.

thanks

Comments

Hiya,

Walking distance wise, both campsites are about a 10/15 minute sober walk but there is a shuttle bus running to the official campsite on the Bundoran side of town. This bus runs day and night.

You can't bring drink into the tent and a pint last year was a fiver. They searched bags too. I'm assuming the same rules will apply again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

Question in regards to camping, first time at it this year so wondering about the campsite. Anybody know does one park their car in the campsite or is it in separate area reasonably close to the town, plus is there a charge? Any help is appreciated!

There is free parking on the road alongside the campsite. How near to the entrance you are will depend on when you get there and how busy the festival is.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

There is free parking on the road alongside the campsite. How near to the entrance you are will depend on when you get there and how busy the festival is.

Ok, thanks for that!

Advertisement