Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden Vertical Blind for Patio Door

Options
  • 14-05-2014 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi
    any know of somewhere who makes the above, proving near impossible to get. Would like it in black, have seen them online and i like it!
    thankyou.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Dave1014

cmred wrote: »
    Hi
    any know of somewhere who makes the above, proving near impossible to get. Would like it in black, have seen them online and i like it!
    thankyou.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Actually is there a such thing as wooden vertical blinds? We are looking about getting horizontal slatted blinds for our windows and would love vertical wooden blinds for the patio door. But the only vertical blinds I can find remind me of being in work!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭cmred

hi, there is, not to everyones taste but i love them! im staying clear of browns/creams - for exactly your reason - keeping the office look out of the kitchen. apparently the place to go is ballyfermot - 2 shops on the main street.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Dave1014

As a supplier, there sure is wood vertical blinds!! Depending on the quality they can be quite expensive but they look fantastic!!

Advertisement