Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Mobile Network Type' / 'Active Network Type' notifications..

Options
  • 13-05-2014 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭

Don't know if it's related to an app I recent installed or what.. but now every time I activate my Internet connection via 3G - these notifications pop up and they seem to rotate every few seconds from one to the other until I switch off my Internet connection:

7sENRP.jpg
    5ScQRJ.jpg

Anyone ever see them before or suggest how to switch them off?

A quick Google wasn't much help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭BandyMandy

Uninstall the app and see if it goes away.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Whats the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I installed a few apps over the last few days so unsure which one exactly - but it must be related to one of them.

I'll probably uninstall each one by one and see if it fixes it.

If you're rooted and using Xposed you can use this module to disable particular toast notifications.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers Aristotle, but upgraded to JellyBean a few months back and haven't rooted since (could be a plan for the weekend).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Basq wrote: »
    Cheers Aristotle, but upgraded to JellyBean a few months back and haven't rooted since (could be a plan for the weekend).

A quick rooting option that does not require a computer is framaroot, you'll find it through Google and download the latest version and see if it works for you. Takes 2 mins.

Advertisement