Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear to boots interview

Options
  • 13-05-2014 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have an interview for boots, as a No7 consultant, next week and just looking for some advice on what to wear to it.
    The email stated that for part of the interview "you'll be on the shop floor, so we do ask that you wear smart attire". I went into the shop today and noticed that the No7 consultants were wearing black trousers, black flats, and a black buttoned up cardigan.

I was thinking of wearing black slim leg trousers and they have gold zips on the front, black boxy shirt with a pocket and short sleeves, a black crew neck knitted cardigan and a black pointed pumps. (All from newlook but can't post links)

I dislike blazers on me and I was initially thinking of heels but considering I will be on the shop floor I think flats would be more suitable and everyone else will be in flats too. What do you think?

Also any advice on the interview would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shaca

http://forums.learnist.org/interviews/boots-job-interviews-store-assessment/

I wore a trouser suit to interview but what you have picked out sounds good too. You will be asked to pick a product and tell them why you like it and try sell it to them so have something prepared and know what you're talking about. They will then pick a product and you have to try sell it to them too. They then left me in an aisle and asked me to sort it out. You just make sure that things are in the right place and that the sel's are in the right place too. Hope that helps. Best of luck with the interview.

Advertisement