Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune tellers in Limerick?

Options
  • 13-05-2014 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,
    I'm looking for reliable fortune tellers around the Limerick/ Ennis area. I'm after a recent break up, and things are just looking quite dark for me, I'd like to know if there's anything good for me out there..Maybe something with tarot cards, but doesn't have to be necessary that.
    I'd appreciate personal experiences too, so I'd know who would be an actual reliable fortune teller and not just a scam. If I could get numbers and maybe addresses, as I don't live in Limerick myself, but near it.
    Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Coill1

Hi - try Anna griffin in Ennis, she can be scarily accurate.
    Also, I know it's a bit of a trip but Maria in Cobh is well worth the trip. Though I've limited experience I've found her really good & you can tape the reading which is really useful afterwards, while Anna doesn't permit recording
    Both numbers are in the paranormal directory & the best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Coill1

Also, I know it's a bit of a trip but Maria in Cobh is well worth the trip. Though I've limited experience I've found her really good & you can tape the reading which is really useful afterwards, while Anna doesn't permit recording

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rathq

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a number for Kay Mullally. My friend went to her a few years ago and would love to go again and has persuaded me to go along. All we need is her number.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Coill1 wrote: »
    I know I'm a little late to respond to your post, but I went to this Maria in Cobh few years back thinking nothing of it at the time but she was dead on with her predictions.
    She can read other peoples feelings around you which is a good thing ie if somebody is taking the Mick etc she will just say it very interesting reading now as I look back , and very glad that I had gone.

Advertisement