Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

army recruitment 2015

Options
  • 13-05-2014 6:31pm

I missed the army recruitment of 2014 unfortuanetly so I am wondering do ye think they will have a recruitment completion next year again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭EGOSHEA

In the same situation myself. I called a few people regarding recruitment and was told that there MAY be another recruitment coming up quite soon (guessing they didn't get the numbers they wanted first time around).

I was advised to check the www.military.ie website at least every week over the next while to see if this happens. Here's hoping...

that would be great if it came up again this year. Il keep an eye out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

that would be great if it came up again this year. Il keep an eye out too.

Do, there is a possibility of it coming up, training could start as late as november, so there's still plenty of time for another round of recruitment.

My brother would be delighted if that's the case, he missed out on a few seconds on the fitness test.

Advertisement