Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

source for laptop keyboards other than ebay?

Options
  • 13-05-2014 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,211 ✭✭✭

I've been asked to replace a liquid-damaged KB on a Sony VAIO SVE151C11M
    There's one on ebay with a UK layout for about eur30 delivered, which is OK, but its white and the laptop is black. The rest are Italian or German layout, except for another for about 90 :eek:

Any other sources?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 masterofp

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    There's one on ebay with a UK layout for about eur30 delivered, which is OK, but its white and the laptop is black. The rest are Italian or German layout, except for another for about 90 :eek:
    Any other sources?

Black laptop and white keyboard would make a nice combination :)

www eustore co uk 47 GBP delivered

If you have anyone in US newegg has one for 56 bucks, but delivery only in US

www keyboardshop in - US English both backlit or not. 55/48 USD delivered worldwide for free.

Have not used any. Just top three google results!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

bonzodog2 wrote: »

Any other sources?

http://laptopparts.ie/zencart/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&x=0&y=0&keyword=SVE15

Advertisement