Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

polenta

Options
  • 13-05-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

where can you get this in the city??ive tried dunnes, tesco and a foreign shop place and no luck :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

Dunnes on the Ennis Road have it. Saw it there on Monday in fact (in the ethnic foods section).

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Aneron

try Taste of old Europe on Mungret street, or any of the Polish food stores. I'm not sure about the name but maybe "mąki kukurydzianej". All you need after that is just water and salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,638 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Dunnes on the Ennis Road have it. Saw it there on Monday in fact (in the ethnic foods section).

+1 I've bought in jetland too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

the health food shop in the crescent have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

great,thanks guys. Im off to jetland this evening for it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,892 ✭✭✭squonk

That Ethnic Food shop up in Perry place have it. They've all sorts of stuff actually but definitely saw Polenta in there last time I was in.

Advertisement