Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a woman's interview suit

Options
  • 13-05-2014 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hello all,

Where is a good place in town to buy a decent suit for a job interview? I hate shopping and always broke so I never look in the shops!!!

Thanks soooo much in advance x x x x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Debenhams is generally a good bet. There's usually a choice of trousers/skirts/shift dresses to match the jackets. Good luck with the interview:)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 neko_neko_chan

thank you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭tara m

The St Vincent de Paul charity shop on Thomas Street has some nice Next suits, sizes 12/14/16 dark tweed/grey colours, starting at 6.50 - they look brand new/hardly worn x good luck !

Oh my god, why didn't I check my email earlier!!!! Okay I'm dashing there immediately, thanks so much tara x x x x

I'm trying on a couple!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭tara m

Treat yourself to a jazzy new scarf from Penneys to zing them up a bit - hope something suits - Good Luck!

Advertisement