Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie rockets brownies

Options
  • 13-05-2014 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone no the recipe for the eddie rockets brownies or anything that's even close no matter how much I try none of my brownies are even close :(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've moved this into Cakes and Bakes and put 'brownies' into the title so you're more likely to get helpful answers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've never had the Eddie Rockets ones, but I've done a search of the forum and there are some good brownie recipes around here :)

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?subforums=1&forum=492&query=brownies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭phormium

The likelihood of those brownies being from any good recipe is slim, more than like from a huge sack of pre made mix, practically impossible to replicate at home with real ingredients.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Yep, from a sack or probably bought in frozen (I used to work in another fast food place and muffins, danishes etc. come in frozen in big boxes and are defrosted to serve)

Your best bet is probably going to be a box of brownie mix or buying dense, fudgy looking prepack brownies and serving them slightly warmed

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I would imagine that they are bought in from somewhere because they are pretty much identical to the ones they serve in Captain Americas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement