Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Droyp Accessories

Options
  • 13-05-2014 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

Hi, my girlfriend bought me a starter kit in Poland a couple of days ago and I can see myself making the switch to vaping full-time. The model she got me is the "Droyp Aerospace" (linked below). I would like to buy replacement clearomizers and coils and was wondering if anyone would know what compatible replacements I could buy here? Thanks.

http://www.droyp.com/en/droyp-aerospace-1000-classic-p95.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

bajer101 wrote: »
    Hi, my girlfriend bought me a starter kit in Poland a couple of days ago and I can see myself making the switch to vaping full-time. The model she got me is the "Droyp Aerospace" (linked below). I would like to buy replacement clearomizers and coils and was wondering if anyone would know what compatible replacements I could buy here? Thanks.

http://www.droyp.com/en/droyp-aerospace-1000-classic-p95.html

That is an ego battery with a T3 clearomiser, so the world is your oyster. You can buy any clearo with an ego fitting.

Thebestshop.eu e-smokeireland.eu or vaperus.ie as well as all the bricks and mortar shops stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

That is an ego battery with a T3 clearomiser, so the world is your oyster. You can buy any clearo with an ego fitting.

Thebestshop.eu e-smokeireland.eu or vaperus.ie as well as all the bricks and mortar shops stock them.

Thanks for the info. The guy in the Polish shop said that the coil need to be replaced once a week. I'm very new to this - so do I just look for "T3 Clearomiser coils"?

Thanks again.

Thanks for the info. The guy in the Polish shop said that the coil need to be replaced once a week. I'm very new to this - so do I just look for "T3 Clearomiser coils"?

Thanks again.

It might be a T3s, what is the coil like, can you stick up a picture?

It might be a T3s, what is the coil like, can you stick up a picture?

403.jpg

It looks like a T3s.

Actually, I just googled droyp aerospace and it is a T3s.

• Advertisement

It looks like a T3s.

Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Look them up on You Tube you as well,
    you should be able to clean these a few times and they are easy to recoil if you want to go down that road.

I popped into the ecirette shop at lunchtime, and it is a T3S alright and they have replacement coils. I did a quick google about cleaning the coils, but I'm not sure if I want to go to that trouble. I even picked up a couple of CE4 clearomisers today as I like the idea of just dumping them when I'm done and not have to worry about replacing coils. Thanks again for the help - I know a good more now than I did a few hours ago.

I popped into the ecirette shop at lunchtime, and it is a T3S alright and they have replacement coils. I did a quick google about cleaning the coils, but I'm not sure if I want to go to that trouble. I even picked up a couple of CE4 clearomisers today as I like the idea of just dumping them when I'm done and not have to worry about replacing coils. Thanks again for the help - I know a good more now than I did a few hours ago.

Disposable clearos are fine, until one goes tits up with the last of your favourite juice in it.

The T3, evod, protank and aspire clearos are way better long term. Plus, buy online and a T3 head is €1.80 with discount code.

Starting off though, try several until you find one you like.

Advertisement