Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO Pro Tools Express users

Options
  • 13-05-2014 7:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hope this is in the right place.

I bought PT Express yesterday and have installed it on my computer etc but can't seem to get the virtual instruments installed which come free with the package.

I downloaded the Virtual Instruments Installer separately, after I had done the initial PT installer and this seemed to work fine but they still don't appear as inserts in Pro Tools.

I have Googled and Googled for answers on this but can't seem to find the secret.

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Hope this is in the right place.

I bought PT Express yesterday and have installed it on my computer etc but can't seem to get the virtual instruments installed which come free with the package.

I downloaded the Virtual Instruments Installer separately, after I had done the initial PT installer and this seemed to work fine but they still don't appear as inserts in Pro Tools.

I have Googled and Googled for answers on this but can't seem to find the secret.

Any help appreciated!

Have you tried the following guide?
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5064228_install-vst-plugins-pro-tools.html

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭FledNanders

Thanks for the reply but I managed to sort it, just had to shut down and re-start Pro Tools and after downloading the Virtual Instruments!

Advertisement