Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uninsured driver crash

Options
  • 12-05-2014 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

Recently I was crashed into by an uninsured driver. I am with liberty, and I need to get my car fixed. The Gardai have the other persons details.

If I claim off my comprehensive insurance will I loose my no claims bonus? Or suffer in any way?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Knob Longman

With Liberty you always lose !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Ruth

Hi Faith and Justice,

We recommend you discuss this with our Claims Department who will be able to advise you more accurately on the best option for you. You can contact our Claims Department on 1850 85 8530 or if you'd prefer I can arrange for someone to call you back if you PM me your details.

It is important to note that even if you don't go on to make a claim, you must notify your insurer of all incidents which may give rise to a claim.

Regards

Ruth

Advertisement