Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Working at TOPAZ

• 12-05-2014 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Has anyone worked here. Have heard mixed reviews (from indeed.com) about working here. Apparently pay is min wage. It's on the best places to work in Ireland list so that would have to count for something, right?

I applied for a job there in swords. I currently work in spar but not on tills, only stacking shelves. I'd presume a job like this would require the use of tills as it is a petrol station and not much to pack out.

For anyone who has worked here/went for an interview, what's it like and are the hours good?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Has anyone worked here. Have heard mixed reviews (from indeed.com) about working here. Apparently pay is min wage. It's on the best places to work in Ireland list so that would have to count for something, right?

I applied for a job there in swords. I currently work in spar but not on tills, only stacking shelves. I'd presume a job like this would require the use of tills as it is a petrol station and not much to pack out.

For anyone who has worked here/went for an interview, what's it like and are the hours good?

Haven't worked for them specifically but in another petrol station. There is some packing out bit you'll be mostly on tills - nothing too difficult tbh once you're used to the system.

Handy enough job all the same! Good luck :)

Advertisement