Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridal Dressmaker

Options
  • 12-05-2014 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi Everyone

I'm getting married in November and I'm looking for a dressmaker to make my wedding dress. I've had a look online but I can't seem to find any. Can anyone recommend a dressmaker they have used for a wedding dress?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭jellybear

Don't have any dressmakers for you unfortunately but I think you'll get more responses if you post this in the fashion or wedding forums :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

If you're near North Dublin I can recommend someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭stargirl28

stinkle wrote: »
    If you're near North Dublin I can recommend someone?

I'm living in westmeath but in Dublin everyday. Willing to travel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I had mine made by lovely woman based on Baggot Street. If you would like any information about her, send me a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Probably too far for you but Ernest Perryman in Cork is an absolute genius. His stuff is out of this world, he's a gent to deal with and has a fantastic eye for different styles. Can't recommend him highly enough,

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved to the Wedding forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

Pm me OP

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There is one in the bridal shop in Clane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

One in the Bridal Corner in Glasnevin too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

I used Aideen Cross from Rathangan Co. Kildare and she was brilliant to deal with. I loved my dress and wish I could wear it still. I got married two years ago.
    My sister got married this year and bought her dress from a shop in Drogheda and her experience was dreadful. It made me so glad I'd used Aideen as every visit to hear was easy, stress free and she did what I wanted.

Advertisement