Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor & Engineer Costs for buying a house in Limerick

Options
  • 12-05-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hello,

I am looking for recommendations for a good solicitor & engineer for a house I am looking to purchase in Castletroy.

Please PM me.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Gers_punto

I use John Macnamara on O curry Street.. Nice guy very easy to deal with and will do out of his way to ring you if you cant get through to him..

Also a good engineer is Ger Loughrey from mungret again a very nice guy and really does a through job. he is actually a lecturer in LIT aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭Tefral

OP I'm using Mary Ryan in Connolly Sellors Gerahy currently to buy a house. It's a difficult one and she is unbelievably good at progressing things. None of this "I'll call" and then they don't crap out of her either.

Advertisement