Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending iPhone overseas

Options
  • 12-05-2014 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Sold a iPhone 4S on eBay for the first time yesterday to a fella in Iceland, and went into post office today to post it.

They said I couldn't post it because of the batteries in it and that it may be confiscated at the airport.

Has anyone else had the problem? Or any solution to it? Would really like to sort something out as I'm strapped for cash at the mo and sending a refund is the last thing I want to do :(

Any advice would be great guys! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

eoinmitch wrote: »
    Hi,

Sold a iPhone 4S on eBay for the first time yesterday to a fella in Iceland, and went into post office today to post it.

They said I couldn't post it because of the batteries in it and that it may be confiscated at the airport.

Has anyone else had the problem? Or any solution to it? Would really like to sort something out as I'm strapped for cash at the mo and sending a refund is the last thing I want to do :(

Any advice would be great guys! :)

Hi

Only option is to send via courier such as UPS

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

IRCA wrote: »
    Hi

Only option is to send via courier such as UPS

Also check Parcel2go and other websites like that for a quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 eoinmitch

Thanks for the help guys! I'll have a look at prices now and see what I can find :)

Advertisement