Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 24: Day 9 - Live Another Day, Hour 3 [ 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. ] [** SPOILERS **]

Options
  • 12-05-2014 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭

Will be fairly hard to top last week.
    Trailer:

Synopsis:-
    Kate Morgan (Yvonne Strahovski) continues her hunt for Jack, as President Heller (William Devane) prepares to address Parliament after a devastating attack. Margot Al-Harazi (guest star Michelle Fairley) proves she is willing to sacrifice anything for revenge.

Theres also a few clips of it here:
    http://www.24spoilers.com/2014/05/09/24-live-another-day-episode-3-sneak-peeks/

Cant wait :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Looks excellent. Can't wait to see if it's as good as last week.

Also, careful with the spoilered synopsis above...has what i assume is a pretty big spoiler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

That flew by. The subway chase and embassy riot were very well done, that guys kneecap though.
    And poor Chloe, that was some twist. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I'm sure those two civvies Jack shot were flesh wounds. :pac:

And the resulting stampede floated right over them:pac:

Enjoyed it. Jack's back alright. Jesus though does anybody get a happy day. Chloe didn't deserve that. Also, odds of Simeone's "husband" being left alive much longer?

Also how stupid are the CIA. Hacker and Drone attack, hacker connected to drones. Drone pilot claiming loss of control. For a paranoid security agency they've more than enough threads to be making a investigation. Oh wait, 24! Sorry, not used to this being back yet. :o

Fun to watch, that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Classic 24. Unrealistic, yet just pure and absolute action from start to finish. Gutted about Morris and Prescott, poor Chloe :( Its set up nicely for next week now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Whatever you do, do not visit the daily mail website today. It ruins the big twist of the season.
    Pricks :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Can the US government not find a better pic of a former employee?

306867.png

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

It's 24 if you start picking holes the universe will leak out.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Turtwig wrote: »
    It's 24 if you start picking holes the universe will leak out.
    I'm under the assumption if you do that, Mr. Bauer will turn up at your door, a more irritated than usual Mr. Bauer ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Good episode. Best of the 3 so far for me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Thought it was pretty dull tbh. Mostly setup....getting him inside. Not as good as last week but sure last week was superb so that would be hard to top.

How many eps are in this season? I heard they weren't doing a full 24.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Kirby wrote: »
    Thought it was pretty dull tbh. Mostly setup....getting him inside. Not as good as last week but sure last week was superb so that would be hard to top.

How many eps are in this season? I heard they weren't doing a full 24.
    12 :(

Thought it was excellent. Hate this watching week by week though...just as he got into the Embassy as well. I'm guessing the riot will save Heller from having to make his speech?

Also, poor Chloe.

DAMMIT, that hour went by far too quick!!

I for one am delighted to have 24 back. The London setting gives it a much needed freshness. I agree that this seemed to be an episode to lay the groundwork for the next one, but it still kept me hooked.

Poor poor Chloe, if you are connected to Jack your life will inevitably turn to shít.

Simone's doubting husband can't be long for this world.

Kate (C.I.A.) definitely knows more about her husband's treachery than she lets on, would not at all be surprised if she turns out to be (one of) this season's moles.

Speaking of which, Hellar's Chief of Staff has a plan of his own and I can totally see him turning on the President soon.

Lastly, Guy of Gisborn, the Sheriff's cousin, you sneaky piece of shít trying to get Jack arrested at the Embassy check-in! I hope Jack cuts your heart out with a spoon, why? Because it'll hurt more you idiot!!

Love 24, can't wait for next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Another top episode. didnt think the could reach its previous heights but it has and more. Could be one of the top seasons of 24 yet if it keeps going like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

stankratz wrote: »
    Lastly, Guy of Gisborn, the Sheriff's cousin, you sneaky piece of shít trying to get Jack arrested at the Embassy check-in! I hope Jack cuts your heart out with a spoon, why? Because it'll hurt more you idiot!!
    I KNEW I knew him from somewhere!

Thanks for the reminder :)

And cancel Christmas! :D

Ah, that's who he is. I also recognised him from somewhere, but couldn't place it.

Sneaky bastard...Jack goin **** you up boy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Was also delightfully evil in the three muskateers against Sutherland as well, so knew he had to be no good.

Rovi wrote: »
    I KNEW I knew him from somewhere!

Thanks for the reminder :)

And cancel Christmas! :D

"You...10.30, you 10.45...and bring a friend!"

Advertisement