Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garryowen Road?

Options
  • 12-05-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

After our attempt to buy a house fell through recently, myself and the boyfriend are starting our house-hunt again. I've gotten some great feedback from wise Boards-ers regarding areas to live in the past and am hoping ye can help me out again!

Just wondering if anyone knows what the Garryowen Rd (leading up towards Garryowen from St John's Hospital and Cathedral) is like, in terms of safety/break ins, that kind of thing? My folks live further down in Garryowen so I know it's not a bad place to live at all, and I pass down that way into town sometimes and it's grand, but I'm wondering if this road would be safe to live on. It certainly gets a lot of traffic but that doesn't bother me too much TBH.

Many thanks in advance for any insight :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Gers_punto

You have answered your own question lol

" My folks live further down in Garryowen so I know it's not a bad place to live at all, and I pass down that way into town sometimes and it's grand"

Other than the traffic during the school drop off and collection and the staff from st johns parking there cars in all the availible spots you will have no trouble from riff raff etc....

Advertisement