Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is a jTag/RGH worth these days ?

Options
  • 12-05-2014 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey lads was thinking about picking up a jTagged Xenon xbox but was wondering how much is one worth ? I'm looking at one that comes with a Kinect,controller and 120GbHd for 170 . Good deal or not ? Just looking for some advice :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I wouldn't bother with a Xenon, those models are very prone to failure/overheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RogueAI

How much would you expect to pay for a rgh then ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Celeron Media

Avoid a Xenon xbox j-tagged, Myrddrin is correct they do overheat to quick. And even RGH'd Xenon boards take a long time glitch. You might be able find a RGH'd slim for €150-180. Put up a wanted ad on Advert.ie see what replies you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RogueAI

Avoid a Xenon xbox j-tagged, Myrddrin is correct they do overheat to quick. And even RGH'd Xenon boards take a long time glitch. You might be able find a RGH'd slim for €150-180. Put up a wanted ad on Advert.ie see what replies you get.

Yeah I might just do that . I was considering having a go at it myself as a bit of a project for the summer once I'm finished college exams but I'd have to buy an xbox (already have one but would get a slim) and all the bits and pieces online and I haven't done any soldering before.

Advertisement