Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College

Options
  • 12-05-2014 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi there, I am looking for a bit of information if anyone can help me out?

I am currently doing a FETAC Level 5 in Childcare & Healthcare. The course I am in gives me the freedom to move at my own pace so I am hoping to finish both Certificates by the start of next year.

I am hoping to apply for a Social Studies Course (Level 6 or 7) in the GMIT Castlebar. I am intending on moving my whole life up to Mayo to attend this. I will be 23 in DEcember this year.

HOw do I apply for this course? Do I have to wait until next year to apply for a course in 2015. Do I qualify for this course? What are the fees?
    If I get Back to Education Allowance will I still receive Rent Supplement?

Any information at all would be very helpful. I am highly educated and I am hoping to gain Distinctions in all of my modules if that helps.

Comments

Advertisement