Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cm 10.2 camera dilemma. Please help if possible

Options
  • 11-05-2014 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

I've recently used the installer to put Cyanogenmod on my Note 2 and it may not came as a surprise to hear that I have had serious issues with my camera ever since. It will Work for a few shots, but then the camera will crash, prompting me to either reboot or run a task killer and hope for the best. Both of these only provide temporary relief and I am at a point where it's doing my head in.

I downloaded a new camera app, mostly to get rip of the awful stock camera ( I have heard the kitkat compatible version is good though) and also to try to alleviate the issue. No joy.

I am wondering how I go about permanently solving this issue, I am not a savvy modder, which is one of the reasons I opted to go with the "stable" installer method. I'm just a guy who loves using my Android as a camera who has had his favourite toy wrecked!

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

mtt_swny wrote: »
    I've recently used the installer to put Cyanogenmod on my Note 2 and it may not came as a surprise to hear that I have had serious issues with my camera ever since. It will Work for a few shots, but then the camera will crash, prompting me to either reboot or run a task killer and hope for the best. Both of these only provide temporary relief and I am at a point where it's doing my head in.

I downloaded a new camera app, mostly to get rip of the awful stock camera ( I have heard the kitkat compatible version is good though) and also to try to alleviate the issue. No joy.

I am wondering how I go about permanently solving this issue, I am not a savvy modder, which is one of the reasons I opted to go with the "stable" installer method. I'm just a guy who loves using my Android as a camera who has had his favourite toy wrecked!

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

I put stock 4.4.2 on a Note 2 last night...

Installed Google Camera and it worked fine - could be an issue with the ROM maybe?

Advertisement