Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't delete app

Options
  • 10-05-2014 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

I have downloaded an app called Armor for Android. I want to delete it. When I go to unistall/delete and click ok, it wont delete

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,448 ✭✭✭droidman123

leemaree wrote: »
    I have downloaded an app called Armor for Android. I want to delete it. When I go to unistall/delete and click ok, it wont delete

Try going into the apps manager on your device,you should be able to uninstall it from there.

Try going into the apps manager on your device,you should be able to uninstall it from there.

Is the app you posted the antivirus app? If it is you really do need to get rid of it

http://www.androidauthority.com/armor-for-android-342192/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

It won't uninstall

It won't uninstall

Did you go into...settings-apps....then click on armor? You should see the option to uninstall.

I Google it and that told me

• Advertisement

I Google it and that told me

Did you get it uninstalled?

Did you get it uninstalled?

I did yes thanks

Advertisement