Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie to 360 modding - RGH

Options
  • 10-05-2014 4:30pm

I picked up a 360 slim 4gb in Tesco last weekend. I'd like to RGH the console. The PSU says 10.83A so I believe the general rule of thumb is that it is a Trinity. The dash is 2.0.9199.0.

Now I was told that all slims were RGH'able but I am speaking to a modder in my local area who seems to be saying I'd need to wait a few months for something called a "cr4".

I was hoping somebody might give me some expert advice so that I might make an informed decision when it comes to paying.

Any help at all appreciated as I've just started and I feel like I've been thrown in at the deep end. Thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I picked up a 360 slim 4gb in Tesco last weekend. I'd like to RGH the console. The PSU says 10.83A so I believe the general rule of thumb is that it is a Trinity. The dash is 2.0.9199.0.

Now I was told that all slims were RGH'able but I am speaking to a modder in my local area who seems to be saying I'd need to wait a few months for something called a "cr4".

I was hoping somebody might give me some expert advice so that I might make an informed decision when it comes to paying.

Any help at all appreciated as I've just started and I feel like I've been thrown in at the deep end. Thanks .

There is stickys at the top of forum. Tells you all you need to know. Can't link on phone. And cr4 is supposed to be the best RGH chip, so it is worth waiting for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jasiosnd1987

still interested?

Nope I got sorted thanks! :)

Advertisement