Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Work Interview 13 March UCC

Options
  • 10-05-2014 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

A up! Anybody on here attending this? To be honest, I'm absolutely terrified, petrified and stupefied. I don't have anybody to speak to about it, and would just love and really appreciate to hear about people in the same boat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭MiloYossarian

I'd also like to add ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    (inhales deeply)AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh. (pulls out chunks of hair.....cries like baby.)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 crazycatlady18

there, there it will be okay. *hugs*

there, there it will be okay. *hugs*

Cripes, it's kind of sad to admit it, but that is what I was hoping for when I posted. I thought, 'I'll go on the internet and try to get some hugs.' Seriously.

Thank you:)

it was the whole crying like a baby thing that clued me in :) this whole process for all of us is terrifying and sometimes we just need someone to tell us everything will be okay and give us a hug. it WILL be okay and here's another *hug* just cause we can never have enough. Best of luck to you and I hope you find someone who can guide you along with what you need to know.

it was the whole crying like a baby thing that clued me in :) this whole process for all of us is terrifying and sometimes we just need someone to tell us everything will be okay and give us a hug. it WILL be okay and here's another *hug* just cause we can never have enough. Best of luck to you and I hope you find someone who can guide you along with what you need to know.

Aww, that's very sweet of you. In fairness, I was crying like a very manly baby. You may be crazy cat lady no18, but you'll always be crazy cat lady no 1 to me.

• Advertisement

I cry like a very manly baby too, but because I am a woman it is very disconcerting for those around me.

Advertisement