Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Children Referendum 2012 High Court

Options
  • 10-05-2014 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi All,

Just want to ask a quick questions as I don't know if it's my research skills or what but I can't find the answer to my question.

I am wondering if the High Court Case that was put forward in relation to the Children's Referendum (adoption) 2012 is over and if the court case has been rejected?

I believe that a dispute in relation to the amount of campaigning that took place for the yes vote in comparison to the amount of campaigning that took place for the no vote?

Also, if this has not been held yet, would I be right in saying that they cannot proceed with implementing the new legislation until it has been resolved in the High Court?

If any one can help me/correct me I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Advertisement