Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money saving tip: Recycling Aspire BDC heads

Options
  • 10-05-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Probably not new news but I wanted to share the fact that I managed to clean gummed up Aspire BDC heads by boiling them in a pot of water for about 10 mins, I recommend using filtered water to avoid limescale buildup on the coils. When complete, I put them in a cup and left them in the hotpress for a week to dry adequately. I can report that they vape just fine, I don't find any descernable difference between recycled and new heads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MrBobbyZ

I have a few old heads lying around. Must give them a clean and see for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I have done this, and will do it again, I only use then for stronger tasting juices as I did notice a left over twang, pretty much tasted what my juice box smells like, I even changed out the water a few times and reboiled but still could get it with lighter vapes.

Advertisement