Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marbella Hen Party

Options
  • 10-05-2014 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Has anyone been to a hen in Marbella ? I have heard that flights hotel and meals can work out just around the same price as 2 nights at home or liverpool/Manchester etc

Is anyone was there how much did you pay to go and how much did you spend there ? Was it worth it ? It is staying in Ireland a safer option ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Never been there on a hen but having been there on holiday as nice as it is and everything there is nothing really special about it. And just bear in mind once you start adding the expense of travelling you will immediately find some people won't be in a position to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

My OH went to Salou a few weeks ago. I think it cost them €120 each for flights and accommodation, then they just needed spending money.

12 went, so a good amount for something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MrsB2be

Was there on a hen last yeat, theres an ice bar which is good fun, think its 10€ admission, we also went to some VIP beach club, double beds around the pool and a bottle of champagne for each bed

Advertisement