Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new user

Options
  • 10-05-2014 6:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

boards wont let me post u my mix that i would do most weeks, stating that because im a new user i cant post up urls....any ideas why that is? been a member of boards for over 2 years

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I think you need 50 posts to insert links

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭divtastic

ive been posting links in the members section for the last year. has something changed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

divtastic wrote: »
    ive been posting links in the members section for the last year. has something changed?

That's a bit strange alright. Raise the issue in the Feedback section. One of the Mods will get back to you on it.

If you want just send me the link to your mix in a private message. I'll post it for you and link it back to your account so people can find your older mixes.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 zarker

I'm quite annoyed with this rule of having to post 50!! post before I can post a link on the site.

I've been a user on the site for a couple of years. I only post when I think I may be useful, so I don't waffle around on the site just because.. So this policy will just encourage me to post pointless vague posts just to reach the 50 messages mark so I can post images.

Advertisement