Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonald's Application

Options
  • 10-05-2014 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I always apply for jobs in mcdonalds and I fill out the necessary details on the online application form but never get to the interview stage. I always get this message back in my email saying "We’ve got a rigorous selection process at McDonald’s and on this occasion, after careful consideration, we’re sorry to inform you that we will not be inviting you to attend the next stage of the recruitment process."
    I always go mad because I want to work in mcdonalds as its good job to get promoted. Anyone else have this problem.

I currently work in supervalu and am not in college.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

I always apply for jobs in mcdonalds and I fill out the necessary details on the online application form but never get to the interview stage. I always get this message back in my email saying "We’ve got a rigorous selection process at McDonald’s and on this occasion, after careful consideration, we’re sorry to inform you that we will not be inviting you to attend the next stage of the recruitment process."
    I always go mad because I want to work in mcdonalds as its good job to get promoted. Anyone else have this problem.

I currently work in supervalu and am not in college.

May I ask how you got a job in supervalue as I have been leaving in cvs for months with no reply

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Get Real

I tried applying numerous times before I got accepted, that was a few years ago.
    I'm sure by now there's even more people applying so its quite competitive. Keep trying and good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,688 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Go in there and get talking (ideally with a manager) about what they're looking for.

Advertisement