Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&H 24mg anyone tried this?

Options
  • 09-05-2014 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

I like a strong hit occasionally, being my favourite cigarette I thought id see what people thought, if it's too much or not, I usually use 12mg, but find it a little weak recently

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    I like a strong hit occasionally, being my favourite cigarette I thought id see what people thought, if it's too much or not, I usually use 12mg, but find it a little weak recently

I use the B&H 24mg sometimes. Its OK not like B&H cigarettes though. But I don't really think any of the cigarette flavours actually taste like cigarettes. The only other flavour I use is menthol and tbh I can never tell the difference between the strengths, been vaping for nearly a year now. I'm on 24mg menthol at the moment and its lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I have it and it's fine, PlainP is spot on about the taste though.
    If your near Cork city I can give you some to try if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

54kroc wrote: »
    I have it and it's fine, PlainP is spot on about the taste though.
    If your near Cork city I can give you some to try if you want.

I'm in Wexford :c I know the flavours a bit.. Off, but it's not the worst! The local vendor usually doesn't mind letting you have a taste!

Advertisement