Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Order from Euroshop WWE

Options
  • 09-05-2014 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭

Was just wondering if anyone living in Ireland can order from Euroshop WWE. I've been trying for weeks and still can't get past the address section. Keeps telling me i need a valid postcode.

Is there a way around this that someone knows of or should i give up on them. The delivery charge is too much from America and i don't know any other site that sells what i am looking for(Wyatt family follow the buzzards t-shirt).

I've e-mailed them and i've got no reply and noticed other people complaining about the same on their twitter page.

If anyone knows another place i get the it either, that would be cool. (tried ebay and they were a rip off too)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Wrestling Mania in stephens green have the wyatt family tshirts

here is their facebook

just contact Niall and he will put one aside for you (or post it if needs be)

here's what he has:

10291108_848922395125055_739886459277511694_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

If you want a valid postcode for Ireland, use 1, thats how i ordered from Euroshop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Thanks, I will try Wrestling Mania.

I know my postcode and have ordered from there before Christmas but they seem to be only taking orders from within the UK right now.

Advertisement