Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

Morrowind Guide

• 09-05-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭ fifth

Hi all,

Playing through Morrowind again and was hoping to pick up some kind of guide book this time. I know I can follow through online, but don't really want to have my laptop with me all the time. And my phones just too small to follow a guide.

Does anyone know if of anyone/anywhere selling a copy of the Morrowind Prophecies guide book? Seems to be like gold dust.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ thebag89

You must be joking. I'm fairly sure if such a thing exists it would probably come in several tomes . I think I've sunk about 200+ hours over the last 10ish years into it and still haven't done everything in it. But good luck in your search

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭ fifth

thebag89 wrote: »
    You must be joking. I'm fairly sure if such a thing exists it would probably come in several tomes . I think I've sunk about 200+ hours over the last 10ish years into it and still haven't done everything in it. But good luck in your search

As luck would have it, I picked one up for €7.

1000x1000.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ thebag89

I honestly did not believe such a thing existed must go look for one now myself.
    How many pages in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭ fifth

thebag89 wrote: »
    I honestly did not believe such a thing existed must go look for one now myself.
    How many pages in it?

370 pages to the standard one and 416 in the GOTY version.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭ miece16

oblivion has one too

• Advertisement
Advertisement