Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerosene Cans

Options
  • 09-05-2014 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I have had a shufty on google and some of the threads here, does anyone know anywhere in Dublin you can get 25L drums or cans of Kerosene ?

The tank is running low and can't afford a full top up until pay day.

Cheers in advance
    J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Folks,

I have had a shufty on google and some of the threads here, does anyone know anywhere in Dublin you can get 25L drums or cans of Kerosene ?

The tank is running low and can't afford a full top up until pay day.

Cheers in advance
    J.

I only know two places where you can buy drums of Kero.
    One is the car wash at the Firhouse Shopping Centre behind The Speaker Connolly pub.They have a Kero pump and they usually have some spare drums as well.
    The other is the petrol station in Ballbriggan town, I think its called McLaughlins, they are on the left as you head north along the main st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Be carefully as I repair boilers in Cork. Do not run out of oil on a regular basise =Major wear and tear on pump, as it destroys oil pumps. =€210 for fix.
    Once you keep it toped up in oil your tank your ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Thanks for the advice folks, we don't normally let the tank go this low. Might look at taking out one of those budget plans with one of the oil suppliers.

Thanks again !!

Advertisement