Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious Drummer Wanted for Band in Cork

Options
  • 09-05-2014 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello!

My name is Sakura and I currently have a band named NulVoiD. Unfortunately we have nothing to show, so don't ask for anything. The reason we have nothing to show for, is because we're just formed and some of the members that joined weren't serious enough and thought that joining and leaving the band when they liked was okay, simply because we were a new band and hadn't done anything yet.

We are looking for a drummer who will take the band seriously and that enjoys doing what he/she does. The more you enjoy playing your instrument, the more soul you will bring onstage, and that is essential.

We have practice ever Sunday from 10am-2pm in Dublin Hill in Cork. It'll be €25, so if we have the full band, it will only amount to a fiver each.

This is our Facebook page, where you'll find the genres we would like to play: www. facebook. com/nulvoidpage . We might end up narrowing it down, eventually, and make our own style as well. We have plenty of originals to work on, which is the main thing. We will do a few covers, only to get to know each other's style so we can gel well and make good originals.

We hope to hear from you soon. PM me if you're interested.

Sakura.

Advertisement