Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of Activision Titles on PSN (Rip-off)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

See if theres any other call of duty's there cheaper and buy that, they're all the same game really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Sure Cex sells it for €7.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Damien360

Tesco are flogging black ops II for €10. Ghosts is in CEX cheap. Why bother with MW3 ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Damien360 wrote: »
    Why bother with MW3 ?

I don't think the thread is about MW3 per se, more about a three year old game that PSN is still charging full price for.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Don't buy it....that'll learn 'em.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I usually see similar situations in Argos, they buy games in charge full price and a year or 2 later the games are still full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

F1ngers wrote: »
    I don't think the thread is about MW3 per se, more about a three year old game that PSN is still charging full price for.

My friend wanted me to play the mw3 co-op campaign with him so i was going to get it if it was less than 20 quid which is should be. Couldn't believe it when I seen the price.

Advertisement