Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

football bet query

Options
  • 08-05-2014 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

hi guys

was looking to do a double of west ham to win their match (16/1) and Liverpool to win the league (14/1).

But on paddy power website, it only lets me do them as 2 singles, any idea why?

if i go to a store, will i be allowed do this bet?

i was looking around and i can do say a west ham to win their match and athletico madrid to win the spanish league double, so not sure why i can for the premier leage

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

hi guys

was looking to do a double of west ham to win their match (16/1) and Liverpool to win the league (14/1).

But on paddy power website, it only lets me do them as 2 singles, any idea why?

if i go to a store, will i be allowed do this bet?

i was looking around and i can do say a west ham to win their match and athletico madrid to win the spanish league double, so not sure why i can for the premier leage

Its an assicate bet if west ham beat man city then liverpool would win league

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Agred you are not going to get such an obvious associated bet

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

But West Ham beating city doesn't mean Liverpool win the league

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Why don't you just do a straight forecast? 1st Liverpool 2nd City https://m.paddypower.mobi/paddypower_publication_event_generic.t?classId=50&typeId=11459&eventId=5333322&ts=1399630895945 14/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

But if West Ham win, Liverpool have a much greater chance of winning the league. They don't have a 14/1 chance anyway...! While If West Ham win, that has no affect on athleticos chances if winning the title. It would still be the same odds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

But if West Ham win, Liverpool have a much greater chance of winning the league. They don't have a 14/1 chance anyway...! While If West Ham win, that has no affect on athleticos chances if winning the title. It would still be the same odds.

just tried there and it wouldnt let me do a double of liverpool winning the league and southmpton beating man united.

is there a reason why these type of bets arent allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭paulo6891

If you wanna do the 1st bet, do a double with west ham to win their match and Liverpool to win theirs. If you want to do the last one there, put that in a treble with Southampton winning their match.

Advertisement