Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vivid ego or VIP photon

Options
  • 08-05-2014 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to try knock the cigs on the head and am going to try the vaping route.

I have seen 2 starter kits in shops around were I live and I'm looking for a bit of feedback or advice if possible

The 2 I've seen are the vivid ego and the VIP photon. Has anyone used these ?

I know I would probably get a better starter kit online but I want to be able to walk in and pick up a kit this weekend.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Berch

If it helps I bought the VIP Photon just before Christmas, started using it new years day and haven't had a real cig since! Its the only thing I have ever used that has got me off them. Having said that, I love the VIP triple menthol but am now looking to "upgrade" from VIP, purely because I find that their clearomizers work out expensive so am trying out some CE8 wickless ones that are ok and you can change the burner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Hey guys.

I sell VIP products, so I'm not going to give a recommendation about them, as I'd rather not be banned :pac:

One thing, for the poster above - Aspire BDC clearos work well on the VIP battery. 6 euro each in ecirette in Dublin CC, with replacement heads at 2 euro each. Works out way cheaper than the disposable clearos. :)

Advertisement