Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Balloons

Options
  • 07-05-2014 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey

I am organising a surprise party for my husband we are based in the east of the country but all his family and friends are down in limerick so party is down there.

But I cant seem to find anywhere online who would deliver balloons to the party venue for me to decorate the room.

Does anyone know if this service is available in limerick?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Jofspring

A place opened on Little Gerarld Griffin Street that delivered balloons etc... but not 100% sure if still open and can't find a number online. Maybe someone else here might have more details on the place.

Everywhere else seem to only do pick up. Any friends or family that could pick them up during the day for you?

Woodies DIY, Fine Wines Party Store, Mr Price all do up balloons etc... for parties but you need to collect them.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,178 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Deegan Balloons. They have a website and facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭MrLaurel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Annabananna

Thanks everyone I have send of a facebook message so that the problem solved thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I would definitely recommend Deegan Balloons, I rang him Friday night to look for some balloons for a party on Saturday nite & even though I only wanted a few balloons & didn't want them delivered he organised to meet me and give me the balloons. I have to say that he was also very good value. I was thrilled with the service

Advertisement