Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend A Cleaner

Options
  • 07-05-2014 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im looking for a reliable cleaner to come to my home and do a few hours every month.If anybody has any experience of decent,hard working cleaners could they pass on details to me.Would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭OnlyGotOneSong

Anyone??

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Seamus B

Anyone??

City or County?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Would also be looking for someone like this, maybe 2 hours a week. Living in the dooradoyle / raheen area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭yankinlk

there are certain things i would simply not go to the internet for. this is one. glws

• Advertisement

Seamus B wrote: »
    City or County?

In the City

yankinlk wrote: »
    there are certain things i would simply not go to the internet for. this is one. glws

Thanks for your input and taking the time to provide me with that useful bit of insight!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Hi came across a van for the cleaning boutique on the road. They have a website. Might be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Elite Cleaning Services
    Limerick city centre (Limerick city)
    (061)372133

Local school use this business, They come in once a week to do the floors, windows, toilets etc.
    They seem to be fine.

Advertisement